Trust the Truck, Trailer, and Bus Accident Experts.
Injuries borne out of truck accidents are serious matters that need the utmost and urgent attention of the best personal injury attorney available. Call us today at (877) 257-1580 for a free case evaluation.
More often than not, injuries from truck accidents prove to be more severe than in any other form of vehicular accident. Thus, you need aggressive and experienced legal representation in order to get financial compensation commensurate to the financial loss you suffered, which compensation will cover your medical expenses and other related costs, loss of earnings, disability and for the pain and suffering you experienced.
The assistance of a competent and experienced personal injury lawyer extends to many areas related to trucking laws. Some of these areas are the as follows:
- Large commercial truck collisions and crashes, where the trucks are loaded with varying materials
- Trucks, trailers and bus accidents
- Products liability cases where there is a manufacturing defect in the truck that ultimately led to its crash which brought about the injury. In this case, the manufacturer of the defective truck parts may be held liable.
- Cases where a truck accident victim suffered serious physical injuries such as brain injury, spine injuries and severe burns.
- Truck accidents that could be attributed to human error, where the driver is believed to be at fault. In these cases, your personal injury lawyer can assist you in determining the cause of the accident by pinpointing whether the same was caused by reckless or distracted driving, driving under the influence of alcohol and other similar substances, or if the driver did not have sufficient training prior to embarking on his journey or if the truck has been improperly used or is otherwise lacking in proper maintenance.
- Insurance claims for motor vehicle injury cases
- Accident reconstruction is also available. This involves hiring experts in order to truly determine the cause of the accident.
Each trucking accident results from a different set of facts. No two incidents are exactly the same, and what applies to one may not be applicable to your case. The best thing to do is to do an initial consultation with your chosen personal injury attorney so that you can map out the facts and the available evidence and he will be able to tell you what you ought to expect in pursuing your claims. Your personal injury attorney will also be able to guide and explain to you the steps that you need to take in order to claim the financial compensation that you deserve.
If you are ready to speak with a competent personal injury attorney, call us at (478) 741-0024 today. It helps if you fill out our free case evaluation form firm. Remember, the first step in getting justice for the injury that you or your relative has suffered is to consult with somebody who has previously helped a multitude of people do the same. Your personal injury lawyer can help you win your case, but the first step in doing so, always has to come from you.